How to lock/limit the particular field of Master Detail

The "sale order" module form has a master relation with the "lineitem" module, master detail function is really great, but I can't find the way to lock the "order_id" field of lineitem record.

For instance,

--order edit--

id:17

date:20160323

customer:SAP Shanghai

--lineitem of this order-

invoice_id: 17 Product: Apple Macbook Quantity:1 Price: USD 1200

invoice_id: 17 Product: Apple Macbook Quantity:1 Price: USD 1100

invoice_id: 17 Product: Apple Macbook Quantity:1 Price: USD 1300

invoice_id: 17 Product: Apple Macbook Quantity:1 Price: USD 1500

the invoice_id should be hidden, and lock as the master data of order, it should can only be 17, but I can't find the way to lock this.

Really appreciated if anybody can help me about it.

Thanks.

vFire
vFire
  • 1 year ago

After some testing, seemed if make the name of the master table 's primary field same as the name of the parent table's related field will automatically fix this problem.

A great app but shorten of the supporting and document... sad:(

vFire said:

After some testing, seemed if make the name of the master table 's primary field same as the name of the parent table's related field will automatically fix this problem.

A great app but shorten of the supporting and document... sad:(

yeah i know supporting is bad from the original author actually i only open that forum for let us work together and fix things

we don't have anymore news from Mango (the author) and as i said i'm busy with work that the reason i'm here but not really here :) i can help if i can but i dunno all function yet on sximo

the good part of here is for sure it's not related to his script who can be hacked again and again i warned him about the issue but seems he didnt fix on his forum...