Issue with Installation of Sximo LTS from Private Repo

Hi,

I just got access to Creed private repo, trying to following his instruction (But instead of sync with github, I just download master zip and unzip to my root server):

Creed said: - composer install - composer update (in case you did add others packages into your composer.json) - copy the .env.example into .env - php artisan key:generate - edit your .env and add your database information - create table + populate it with seeder : php artisan migrate --seed - (if you wish to reinstall as default your database : php artisan migrate:refresh --seed ) - browse your application and the admin login is same as the basic package of sximo

After that, I can access Frontend website but when I try to get to anyother Link (Page CMS), Dashboard (By Signin) I just got 404 error not found.

It was fine when I installed origirnal Sximo version without the Composer stuff (Just unzip, config db, then dump database).

Anyone can help?

Thank you.

quangmach
quangmach
  • 1 year ago

Ahhh the master zip doesnt include depencies you have to do composer install

i guess the error that you have is because you doesnt load public folder into your apache

something like that https://sximo.io/bin/4m

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.2:80>
    ServerAdmin [email protected]
    ServerName Sximo.loc
    DocumentRoot "C:/Bitnami/wampstack-7.0.0RC7-0/apache2/vhost/sximo513/public"
    <Directory "C:/Bitnami/wampstack-7.0.0RC7-0/apache2/vhost/sximo513/public/">
    Options +MultiViews
    AllowOverride All
        <IfVersion < 2.3 >
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
        </IfVersion>
        <IfVersion >= 2.3>
            Require all granted
        </IfVersion>
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>