Forum

sximobuilder.com issue

Well,

seems the hacker did destroy his server again, and mango didn't install the fix for disable what the hacker is doing on his machine

http://sximobuilder.com

Hope he will get in touch with me asap for fix his web.

Creed
Creed
  • 1 year ago

I hope he starts working on builder soon... Our paid support months went to nothing... We better start paying you lol...

Johny said:

I hope he starts working on builder soon... Our paid support months went to nothing... We better start paying you lol...

lol Johny this support thing on envato is not really applied on Sximo as mango doing things on his forum and not on envato itself

but yeah if you paid extra money for extend your support, then yeah it's not fair

I was on the site earlier and links started breaking while I was online. The laravel PDO error popped up (with db connection info, user, pass etc) for everyone to see. Now account is suspended / blocked by hostgator.

Does not inspire confidence in the product....

mzm said:

I was on the site earlier and links started breaking while I was online. The laravel PDO error popped up (with db connection info, user, pass etc) for everyone to see. Now account is suspended / blocked by hostgator.

Does not inspire confidence in the product....

That`s exactly what I though, he needs to leave a proper feel to his current customers and new ones as currently I am not confident in this product at all. If Sximo.io didnt exist as community, I would probably move to Josh Laravel or something else...

I have also Josh script but it's not really what sximo offering us

Josh is a template script and it has nothing coded as sximo for managing like blog/pages etc... directly from the admin panel.

I love also Josh, how they made the script and yeah the support from them is really great you ask a question you got the answer and a fix really fast.

But for me sximo has more possibilities so i stay with it :)

And it's one reason why i did Build Sximo.io because i'm beleiving in this script it has feature and can be improved by a lot. Just that we need active developers maybe on that repo and work together for fix it but yeah it will for users who bought the license that for sure.

But i'm feeling that Sximo can be a great CMS in the future!!!

I think sximo is good for Prototyping or Proof of Concept (POC) applications. Normally, I would build a laravel application with rest api and a separate client interface - this process can take time, so I tried out sximo to speed up the process in a recent project. Still figuring my way around how things are set up - and no official response from the dev.

If there is no updates, bugfixes and support, then it makes this tool a burden to take care of in the future. In that case, it is always better to have your own codebase that you can maintain. I like the ideas and thinking behind sximo, but am still looking around for something more robust and user friendly. I might try out Josh or learn my lesson and stick to vanilla laravel.

Admin Architect is quite new, and may not have all the sximo features, but it does look promising alternative: http://adminarchitect.com

yeah i was watching this also yesterday but it's not really ready script for me

Yeah, I agree - its still too early to count on it, but I think the developer is very active, so if they keep working & supporting it, it will improve. Lets see. Maybe mango will continue to improve/support sximo as well - I really like it, just needs better documentation, support and most importantly bugfixes.